Tibetan mala made of different gemstone beads, with stretch band.
A pretty Tibetan or Buddhist mala made of gemstone balls of your choice. The main stone to choose from is: black agate (matt black), amethyst (violet), howlite (“white turquoise”, marbled white), lava balls (porous black) or tiger’s eye (golden-brown).
In between, each mala carries four different beads and at the end a row of seven colored gemstones, ours ChakrasChakras The 7 main energy centers of our body are called chakras. Read more ... correspond to. These are delimited by small metal spacers.
The polished balls have a diameter of approx. 6mm and are threaded onto an elastic stretch band. The mala can also be worn as a wrap bracelet. Depending on the circumference of the arm, there are about three to four wraps.
The fine and yet simple prayer chain is suitable for women and men alike.
info: A Tibetan "mala chain" with its 108 beads is the prayer chain of Hinduism and Buddhism. It can be worn as a necklace or bracelet, but it is actually a meditation aid. The malas are often made of gemstones or seeds and have a small pendant (guru bead) on them so that one can sense when a round is over.
The 108 balls correspond to 4x 27 beads. You have to transform 27 passions into 27 qualities of mind and overcome 27 defilements of the heart in order to attain 27 qualities. More on this here .
- Tibetan mala from the brand AYLISS ♥ Many years of experience in making jewelry from gemstones & co.
- Prayer chain made of 108 beads (+ chain pendant) on an elastic stretch cord.
- Main stone selectable.
– Black Agate, Amethyst, Howlite, Lava or Tiger Eye.
- Diameter of the beads approx. 6mm (the guru bead approx. 8mm).
- Circumference of the necklace approx. 73cm.
- Can also be worn as a wrap bracelet.
- Weight approx. 45-50g.
- Delivery with a gift box.
- Note: Jewelery made from real natural stones. Slight deviations from the photos are therefore possible.