Partially gold-plated, open 925 UpwindUpwind The cross is the central symbol of faith in Christianity. Read more ...-Ring “Blessed”.
A pretty open wrap ring for blessing and trust in God! One end ends in a Christian cross with a red gold infinity loop. This “lying eight” stands for eternal love, and in connection with the cross of course for the love of God.
The other end of the ring is engraved "Blessed". Inside the band of the ring is the text "Faith, Hope, Love".
The ring rail remains open at the front so that the piece of jewelry can be individually adjusted by gently bending it. The two ends then more or less overlap ("wrap").
A wonderful gift idea for difficult times!
info: The saying "Faith, Love, Hope" comes from the New Testament of the Bible (Corinthians, "Song of Love") and names the three basic virtues for a spiritual life. Faith and hope are transient, while love - as the basis of all creation - lasts forever. The blessing of God.
- Brand silver jewelry Stroll Girl ♥ Emotional and playful jewelry that creates memories.
- Open ring made of 100% sterling silver (925), lead free, nickel free, cadmium free, hypoallergenic.
- Highly polished, partially gold-plated (rose gold) and platinum-platedJewelry process Information about the jewelry process..
- Ring size: adjustable (diameter approx. 17-19mm).
- Widest point of the double motif approx. 13mm.
- Weight approx 3,0g.
- Supplied with a small gift box.