Astronaut with dog made of 925 vintage silver.
An original small pendant with an astronaut and a dog, who together go to the MoonMoon The moon stands for the feminine, the night and for rhythmic change. Read more ... fly! 🤍
The dog holds on to the astronaut's back. The two travel in the inner circle and head straight for the moon - which glitters at the edge of the picture from three small zirconia crystals.
Loving, slightly three-dimensional comic design in vintage silver. On request, we can deliver the pretty pendant with a fine silver chain.
info: The dog as a faithful companion of man, even beyond the end of the world...
In fact, we were the first creatures to send dogs into space. The first dog in space was "laika”, which went on the journey in 1957 in “Sputnik 2”. At that time it was not yet known whether survival in weightlessness was even possible. Unfortunately, Laika died shortly after launch, but her successors "Belka and Strelka” returned safely from a circumnavigation of the earth in 1960. The "Space Dogs" laid the foundation for manned space travel! Just one year later, Yuri Gagarin became the first human to go into space.
- Brand silver jewelry EUDORA ♥ Loving designs, always in good quality.
- Spaceman pendant made of 100% sterling silver (925), nickel free, lead free, cadmium free, hypoallergenic.
- Highly polished and oxidized (“vintage silver”).
- Dimensions approx. 18 x 28mm (height with suspension).
- Weight approx 3,99g.
- On request with 925 silver chain. Link chain type (1,1 mm), length approx. 45 or 50 cm.
- Supplied with jewelry box. Perfect as a gift idea!