Yellow giraffe as a dangle charm made of 925 silver.
A pretty giraffe with yellow spots as a pendant for the charm bracelet or a necklace. The typical African animal with the long neck wears a silver horn, enamelled in black EyesEye Eyes are considered the "window to the soul" and are always an eye-catcher as jewelry! Read more ... and a vibrant yellow enamel speckled pattern.
The round eyelet is set all around with sparkling zirconia crystals. Of course, the friendly giraffe fits any standard charm bracelet, like her here in the shop or original Pandora can be found.
info: The unusual giraffes with their long necks, interesting coat patterns and impressive eyelashes have always fascinated people. Symbolically, the majestic animal connects the earth with the sky. The giraffe is therefore also often said to have the ability to see far. As poweranimal conveys meek strength. Her German name is derived from the Arabic "Zarāfa" - it means: "the lovely".
- Brand silver jewelry BAMOER ♥ Fresh and professional design since 2003.
- Dangle bead or chain pendant made of 100% sterling silver (925), nickel free, lead free, cadmium free, hypoallergenic.
- Highly polished, yellow enamelled and platinum-platedJewelry process Information about the jewelry process..
- Dimensions approx. 7 x 27mm (height with suspension).
- Hole diameter approx. 4,5mm.
- Weight approx 1,8g.
- Delivery with jewelry pouch.
► Silver jewelry with Africa motifs
► Dangle beads and charms made of 925 silver