Colorful llama with zirconia as a 925 Dangle Charm.
A friendly dangle bead with a friendly llama under zirconia crystals. The little animal swings under an eyelet surrounded by crystals. The llama or alpaca is alive and designed in fine detail.
The silver patterns are slightly oxidized and on its back it wears a colorful enameled blanket - in yellow, pink and green. The animal also has a red tassel on its chest – and pink cheeks. 🤍
info: South American llamas and alpacas belong to the camel family. They come in many bright colors. While the smaller alpacas are valued for their high-quality wool, llamas are also used as pack animals. The llama breed and the colorful costumes made from their wool are very typical of the Andean culture in Peru and Bolivia.
- Brand silver jewelry BAMOER ♥ Fresh and professional design since 2003.
- Dangle bead or chain pendant made of 100% sterling silver (925), nickel free, lead free, cadmium free, hypoallergenic.
- Highly polished, colorfully enamelled and oxidized.
- Dimensions approx. 9 x 24mm (height with suspension).
- Hole diameter approx. 4,5mm.
- Weight approx 2,3g.
- Delivery with jewelry pouch.