925 Dangle Charm with a Nazar EyeEye Eyes are considered the "window to the soul" and are always an eye-catcher as jewelry! Read more ... im dream catcherdream catcher The Indian dream catchers are said to fulfill wishes and bring good luck! Read more ....
A magical dangle charm made of a large Nazar eye and three feathers. The round loop and the dream catcher ring sparkle with clear zirconia crystals. Inside the dream catcher is a classic blue and white resin Nazar Eye. 🧿 It comes out a bit from the motif and therefore looks very lively from different perspectives!
Three bird feathers swing under the blue eye, as is typical for the Indian dream catchers. The feathers are enameled with a pretty blue-green gradient and sparkle with other small zirconia.
Original design - an obvious protector in the truest sense of the word - and at the same time a lucky charm for the fulfillment of our dreams!
info: We encounter the oriental Nazar amulets particularly often in Turkey and Greece. The Turkish translation for that evil eye bead is "Eye Pearl", because they are supposed to protect above all from the "evil eye" - but also from any other evil. They are usually made of colored glass and are hung everywhere.
The dream catchers should also protect us lovingly – from “bad dreams”. But they are also considered small lucky charms for the fulfillment of dreams. A nice gift idea!
- Enameled silver jewelry from the brand BAMOER ♥ Fresh and professional design since 2003.
- Dangle bead or chain pendant made of 100% sterling silver (925), nickel free, lead free, cadmium free, hypoallergenic.
- Highly polished, enameled and platinum-platedJewelry process Information about the jewelry process..
- Plastic Nazar eye made of resin (Resin).
- Dimensions approx. 14 x 36mm (height with suspension).
- Hole diameter approx. 4,5mm.
- Weight approx 3g.
- Delivery with jewelry pouch.