925 vintage Norse mythology pendant.
A round pendant that carries a lovingly designed kaleidoscope from Norse mythology. The detailed image is framed in Celtic braided patterns. Thanks to the antique finish, the open and slightly three-dimensional design looks wonderfully alive.
Yggdrasil, the Germanic world tree, grows in the center of the circle. Its roots come from a Viking compass, the Vegvisir. Under the canopy rise the Fenriswolf and a mighty one EagleBird Birds are a symbol of freedom and happiness and are often associated with the soul. Read more ... or one of Odin's ravens. Odin's "Valknut" (Wotan's knot) is enthroned in the crown.
The world of the Edda is embedded in the great cosmic rhythms, symbolized by the small ones MoonMoon The moon stands for the feminine, the night and for rhythmic change. Read more ...- and solar phases in the outer arc.
On request, we can deliver the Nordic chain pendant with a fine silver chain or with a black leather strap. The necklace is suitable for both men and women.
The Edda comprises a compilation of originally oral tales and "songs". It is divided into two parts, the so-called “older” Lieder Edda and the “younger” Snorri Edda. The entire work of these prophecies, songs of the gods and heroes is the most important source of Nordic mythology.
For example, it describes the creation of the world, contains the sagas of the gods from the families of the Asen and Vanen up to the end of the world (“Ragnarök”) and its new creation. The fate of the world populated by humans and heroes, mythical animals, mythical creatures and gods is always closely tied to the cosmic rhythms and the world ash Yggdrasil.
- Nordic real silver jewelry from the brand EUDORA ♥ Great designs, always comes in good quality.
- Pendant made of 100% sterling silver (925), nickel free, lead free, cadmium free, hypoallergenic.
- Highly polished and oxidized (antique finish).
- Dimensions approx. 27 x 36mm (height with suspension).
- Weight approx 5,88g.
- With a necklace on request.
– 925 silver chain (1,1mm), approx. 45 or 50cm long.
– Or with a black wax leather strap, approx. 60cm long.
- Delivery with a jewelry box. Perfect for giving away!
► Nordic-Germanic silver jewelry.