Sea blue tasbih with silver sabers, size selectable.
A dreamy Muslim prayer beads with a silver triple tassel. The three sabers or daggers at the end of the metal tassel symbolize protection (talisman) and strength. The clear, deep blue color is reminiscent of the sea.
The oval beads of this Misbaha are made of synthetic resin and look like blue glass. However, the synthetic resin feels a little "warmer" in the hand and is not as fragile. Small discs of beads made of the same material separate the sections of the chain from each other.
The misbaha is threaded on a blue elastic so that the beads can be easily counted. The tasbih can also be worn as a bracelet. With its blue-silver color and sabers, the pretty counting chain is particularly suitable for men.
The following variants are available:
- Bead Size: Approx. 10 x 13mm (oval).
- Length: 33, 45, 66 or 99 beads.
info: Misbaha or more commonly Tasbih (Tesbih, Tespih) are the Islamic prayer chains that serve to praise God. Like the Christian rosary or the Tibetan mala, they support prayer and meditation. At the same time, a tasbih is often worn as a talisman and necklace.
Typically, the misbaha has 99 beads (the 99 names of Allah) divided into three sections of 33. 33 Tasbihs are also common. Other lengths are less typical, but may also be used.
- ALBASHAN Brand Muslim Prayer Beads ♥ Experienced Tasbih Necklaces Manufacturer.
- Translucent blue resin beads.
- Threaded onto an elastic band.
- Silver metal tassel (zinc alloy) with 3 sabers.
- Ball diameter approx. 10 x 13mm (oval).
- Length selectable. 33, 45, 66 or 99 beads.