Egyptian Ankh, Hieroglyphic Necklace in 925 Vintage Silver.
A classic Egyptian symbol as a necklace for women or men. The apparently ancient ankh or cross with handle is darkly oxidized and decorated with numerous hieroglyphs - as if it were a relief in an Egyptian temple.
Original design in qualitative execution. The frame is highly polished like the back. The delivery takes place on request with a matching silver chain or a black wax leather strap.
info: The ancient Egyptian culture with its pictorial writing has always radiated something mystical for us. Not least because the hieroglyphs could only be deciphered after 1800 when the “Rosette Stone” was found. The ancient Egyptian ankh (ankh) is itself a hieroglyph and is usually interpreted as a symbol of life. It therefore also bears the name “life loop”. The Henkelkreuz can be found as a relief in the old temple walls as well as an object in our museums. Thanks to the handle, the ankh could actually be carried in the hand and is reminiscent of you KeyKey The key is considered a custodian, token of love and lucky charm. Read more ... – be it to the realm of the dead or to eternal life.
- Ancient Egyptian silver jewelry from the brand EUDORA ♥ Great designs, always comes in good quality.
- Pendant made of 100% sterling silver (925), nickel free, lead free, cadmium free, hypoallergenic.
- mirror polished, rhodium-platedJewelry process Information about the jewelry process. and oxidized (“vintage silver”).
- Dimensions approx. 19 x 44mm (height with suspension).
- With a necklace on request.
– 925 silver chain (1,1mm), approx. 45 or 50cm long.
– Or with a black wax leather strap, approx. 60cm long.
- Weight approx 3,35g.
- Delivery with jewelry box. Perfect for giving away!