925 chain pendant with lapis lazuliMoonMoon The moon stands for the feminine, the night and for rhythmic change. Read more ... and astronaut.
Original astronaut necklace made of sterling silver! A small astronaut hovers under a dark blue planetary moon.
The round celestial body consists of a lapis lazuli and has a spherical shape towards the front. The astronaut is also sculpted all around. He wears an 18k gold plated helmet visor, gold shoes and a small gold backpack. The partial frosting makes the little human appear even more alive in his space suit.
The astronaut is firmly connected to the lapis lazuli moon. It seems as if he is floating underneath - or actually balancing on his arm in a celestial body in the state of weightlessness... ♡
A fine piece of jewelery with an unusual motif. The elegant design lets the necklace run straight through the planet as if the chain were tracing its orbit. On request, we can supply a matching silver chain with the chain pendant.
info: The lapis lazuli has always been considered the king's stone. Its color and name associate the slightly marbled semi-precious stone with the sky (Arabic blue). The midnight blue jewel was already given to the pharaohs as a burial gift.
- A chain pendant from the brand LOTUS FUN ♥ Nature-inspired silver jewelry with the credo “Natural, Creative, Handmade”.
- 100% Sterling Silver Jewelry, Lead Free, Nickel Free, Cadmium Free, Hypoallergenic.
- mirror polished, platinum-platedJewelry process Information about the jewelry process./rhodium-platedJewelry process Information about the jewelry process., matted and 18k partially gold-plated.
- Dimensions approx. 14,8 x 23,5mm.
- Diameter of the lapis lazuli approx. 10mm.
- Weight approx 2,47g.
- With a 925 necklace on request. Width approx. 1mm, length approx. 45 + 5cm (with extension chain).
- Supplied with a pretty jewelry box. Fine gift!