Fillable 925 silver ball, urn with tree of lifetree of life The symbol of the tree of life connects us to creation and life itself. Read more ... .
A small silver ball as a mourning urn. The ball has a large transverse opening through which the necklace is passed. A black enameled tree of life is engraved on the front. The back of the ball has the inscription "A piece of my heart is in heaven".
There is a small screw cap on the underside that can be opened with a screwdriver. So you can put something small in the hollow ball. Be it some ashes (as an animal urn), a hair, a feather. Please note that the interior space is relatively small.
A matching silver chain is included in delivery. The length is selectable and can be further adjusted with an extension chain. A small screwdriver and a mini funnel for filling are also included.
Loving design. The broken black one tree of life on the front reflects deep feelings. Nevertheless, a discreet mourning jewelry that would also be well suited for a black leather strap.
- Brand silver jewelry StrollGirl ♥ Emotional and playful jewelry that creates memories.
- Hollow Silver Ball made of 100% Sterling Silver (925), Nickel Free, Lead Free, Cadmium Free, Hypoallergenic.
- Highly polished and platinum-platedJewelry process Information about the jewelry process..
- Ball diameter approx. 10,8mm.
- Diameter of the opening approx. 3mm.
- Weight approx 7,82g.
- Comes with a mini funnel for filling.
- 925 necklace length selectable.
– Approx. 40, 45 or 50+5cm (with extension chain).
- Supplied with a small gift box.