925 vintage jewelry set from a fiery MoonMoon The moon stands for the feminine, the night and for rhythmic change. Read more ... - SunshineSunshine The sun symbol is of great importance throughout the world, Continue reading....
A strong motif in vintage silver and mother-of-pearl. The large crescent moon, pierced with a fine rocaille pattern, holds a wild, fiery sun within itself.
Inside, the star carries a colorful, shimmering disc made of genuine abalone mother-of-pearl. The dancing sunbeams are made of vibrant vintage silver with small dots.
The jewelry set includes a pair of symmetrical drop earrings and a pendant necklace. On request, only the earrings or the necklace can be delivered.
A very mystical image. It unites the night with the day and acts almost like a magical amulet. 💜
info: In fact, the symbol has a special meaning. It unites the apparent opposites of sun and moon, day and night, light and shadow - woman (moon) and man (sun). The opposites are only "apparent", because one could not exist without the other. They can never become one, but always strive for harmony - just like us.
- Motif jewelry of the brand EUDORA ♥ Loving design, always comes in good quality.
- Pendant and Earrings 100% Sterling Silver (925), Nickel Free, Lead Free, Cadmium Free, Hypoallergenic.
- Highly polished and partly oxidized (“vintage silver”).
- Dimensions of the chain pendant approx. 20 x 29mm (height with suspension).
- Length of the 925 link chain (1,0mm), approx. 45cm.
- The earrings measure approx. 17,2 x 33,7mm (height with suspension).
- Delivery in a set or individually.
- Comes with a jewelry box. Perfect for gifting!