Thor's Hammer and Yggdrasil in 925 Vintage Silver.
A round 925 chain pendant, the one tree of lifetree of life The symbol of the tree of life connects us to creation and life itself. Read more ... from Thor's hammer and connects both via a braided pattern. While the magical "Mjölnir" is solidly crafted as a strong trunk and carries a dark oxidized background - the tree of life grows with its leaves in an open silver wire design.
The circle around the two motifs is closed by a classic braided pattern. The detailed design combines down-to-earth strength with open, lively lightness.
On request, the pretty chain pendant can be delivered with a fine silver chain or a black leather strap. Inspired by Norse mythology, this piece of jewelry is perfect for both men and women!
info: Yggdrasil, the tree of life, plays a central role in Norse mythology (Edda). The strong tree is a symbol of the cosmic order. Because Yggdrasil connects the world with the sky and carries nine worlds within itself. It is sometimes also referred to as the "world ash tree".
The Hammer”Mjolnir” is the attribute of the thunder god Thor. The Germanic god used this to fight the enemies of the gods, giants and the Midgard snake. The magical weapon symbolizes inner strength and energy and has always been worn as an amulet around the neck. Today Thor's hammer is especially popular with fans of the "black scene", rockers, bikers or in the medieval scene.
- Nordic silver jewelry from the brand EUDORA ♥ Great design, always comes in good quality.
- Chain pendant made of 100% sterling silver (925), nickel free, lead free, cadmium free, hypoallergenic.
- Highly polished and oxidized.
- Dimensions approx. 21,5x 30,7mm (height with suspension).
- Weight approx 3,24g.
- With a necklace on request.
– Silver chain (1,1mm) length approx. 45 or 50cm.
– Black wax leather strap, approx. 60cm.
- Delivery with jewelry box. Perfect for giving away!