Purple Turquoise Gemstone Mala made of Turquoise and Jasper Beads, 8mm.
A cheerfully colored Buddha mala made of 108 turquoise and purple colored jasper beads. At the end of the meditation chain hangs a small silver Buddha head carrying a large violet fabric tassel. The individual sections are separated by silver spacers.
The gemstone balls of the pretty counting chain are individually knotted so that the beads can be easily counted. The mala is particularly suitable for women. Their light blue and violet colors connect us primarily with the ones above ChakrasChakras The 7 main energy centers of our body are called chakras. Read more ....
info: The Tibetan "mala chain" with its 108 balls is the prayer chain of Hinduism and Buddhism. A meditation aid similar to the Rosary in Christianity or the Tasbih in Islam. The malas are often made of high-quality gemstones and have a small pendant (guru bead) so that you can tell when a round is over.
The 108 balls are divided into four areas with 27 beads each. In meditation, it is necessary to transform the 27 passions into 27 mental qualities and to overcome 27 defilements of the heart in order to attain 27 qualities. More on this here .
- YMORL Brand Tibetan Mala ♥ Specializing in wellness jewelry made from natural stones.
- Prayer beads made of 108 gemstone balls on a knotted cord.
- Turquoise beads and post-dyed jasper, diameter approx. 8mm.
- Small Zinc Alloy Buddha Pendant Necklace.
- Length of the purple fabric tassel approx. 8cm.
- Circumference of the necklace approx. 108cm.
- Note: Prayer beads made from real gemstones. Slight deviations from the photos are possible.