Islamic pink ladies tasbih made of agate, size selectable.
A pink colored Muslim prayer beads made from colored agate beads. The strong color is reminiscent of flowers and rose petals and appears very lively due to the natural marbling of the stones. Three more pearls swing on the silver metal tassel of the pretty and very feminine counting chain.
The beads are loosely threaded onto a red ribbon so that they can be easily counted and slipped through the fingers. The following variants are available:
- Diameter: 8mm, 10mm or 12mm.
- Length: 33, 66 or 99 beads.
info: Misbaha or more commonly Tasbih (Tesbih, Tespih) are the Islamic prayer chains that serve to praise God. Like the Christian rosary or the Tibetan mala, they support prayer or meditation. At the same time, a tasbih is often worn as a talisman and necklace.
Typically, the misbaha has 99 beads (the 99 names of Allah) divided into three sections of 33. 33 Tasbihs are also common. Other lengths are less typical, but may also be used.
- ALBASHAN Brand Muslim Prayer Beads ♥ Experienced Tasbih Necklaces Manufacturer.
- Pink-pink colored agate gemstone beads.
- Silver zinc alloy metal tassel.
- Diameter selectable. Approx. 8, 10 or 12mm.
- Length selectable. 33, 66 or 99 beads.
- Note: Prayer beads made of real natural stones, slight deviations from the photos are therefore possible.