Black and colorful gemstone tasbih with golden tassel, size selectable.
A pretty muslim tasbih made of matte black agate beads (2/3) and colored beads made of 11 different stones (1/3). Among other things, red agate, howlite, hematite, tiger's eye, onyx and lapis lazuli are processed here.
At the end the chain ends in a double gold tassel with leather straps. It is decorated with two small endless knots. Similar to the Celts, the knot also symbolizes in Islam: the infinite, incomprehensible, divine - which can never be represented visually.
Different diameters and lengths can be selected. The color scheme of the fine design is particularly suitable for men.
- Diameter: 8mm, 10mm or 12mm.
- Length: 33, 45, 66 or 99 beads.
info: The prayer or counting chains of Islam, which serve to praise God, are called Misbaha or more commonly Tasbih (Tesbih, Tespih). Like the Christian rosary or the Tibetan mala, they support prayer or meditation. At the same time, a tasbih is often worn as a talisman and necklace.
Typically, the misbaha has 99 beads (the 99 names of Allah) divided into three sections of 33. 33 Tasbihs are also common. Other lengths are less typical, but may also be used.
- ALBASHAN Brand Islamic Prayer Beads ♥ Experienced Tasbih Necklaces Manufacturer.
- 2/3 matte black agate balls and 1/3 of the beads made of 11 other stones (natural gemstones).
- Golden metal (zinc alloy) and leather tassel.
- Diameter selectable. Approx. 8, 10 or 12mm.
- Length selectable. 33, 45, 66 or 99 beads.
- Note: necklace made of real gemstones, slight deviations from the photos are therefore possible.