Black and colorful tasbih made of matt 8mm agate beads.
A pretty Muslim Tasbih made of 99 beads. The prayer beads consist of 66 matt black agate beads and 33 colorful balls made from 11 different stones. Among other things, red agate, howlite, hematite, tiger's eye, onyx and lapis lazuli are processed here.
The chain ends in a long double leather and silver metal tassel. It is decorated with two small endless knots. Similar to the Celts, the knot also symbolizes in Islam: the infinite, incomprehensible, divine - which can never be represented visually.
Fine design, the coloring especially suitable for men.
info: The prayer or counting chains of Islam, which serve to praise God, are called Misbaha or more commonly Tasbih (Tesbih, Tespih). Like the Christian rosary or the Tibetan mala, they support prayer or meditation. At the same time, a tasbih is often worn as a talisman and necklace.
Typically, the misbaha has 99 beads (the 99 names of Allah) divided into three sections of 33. 33 Tasbihs are also common. Other lengths are less typical, but may also be used.
- ALBASHAN Brand Islamic Prayer Beads ♥ Experienced Tasbih Necklaces Manufacturer.
- 99 beads of matt black agate balls and 11 other stones (natural gemstones).
- Diameter approx. 8mm.
- Metal (zinc alloy) and leather tassel.
- Single length with the tassel approx. 48cm.
- Weight approx 75g.
- Note: necklace made of real gemstones, slight deviations from the photos are therefore possible.