Gold-brown Tibetan mala made from tiger eye beads.
Simple yet elegant gemstone mala made from 108 earth tone tiger's eye beads - plus a small bead pendant. There are two diameters to choose from: 6 or 8mm.
The polished balls are threaded onto an elastic band so that the mala can also be worn as a bracelet. The length is about three to four wraps depending on the circumference of the arm.
A pretty tiger eye mala suitable for both women and men.
info: The Tibetan "mala chain" with its 108 balls is the prayer chain of Hinduism and Buddhism. It can be worn as a necklace or bracelet, but it is actually a meditation aid. The malas are often made of high-quality gemstones and have a small pendant (guru bead) so that you can tell when a round is over.
The 108 balls correspond to 4x 27 beads. You have to transform 27 passions into 27 qualities of mind and overcome 27 defilements of the heart in order to attain 27 qualities. More on this here .
- Tibetan mala from the brand AYLISS ♥ Many years of experience in making jewelry from gemstones & co.
- Prayer chain made of 108 beads (+ chain pendant) on an elastic cord.
- Diameter of the gemstone beads of your choice. About 6 or 8mm.
- Circumference of the necklace approx. 64 or 86 cm.
- Note: Jewelery made from real gemstones. Slight deviations from the photos are therefore possible.