Black buddhist mala made of lava balls.
A black mala made of 108 lava beads - plus a small bead pendant. There are two diameters to choose from: 6 or 8mm. The slightly porous surface of the lava balls is reminiscent of the brown ones Rudraksha Seeds that yogis have traditionally used to make their mala necklaces for a long time.
The volcanic beads are threaded onto an elastic band so that the prayer beads can also be worn as a wrap bracelet. The length is about three to four wraps depending on the circumference of the arm.
A rustic mala that is suitable for women, but is particularly suitable as men's jewelry.
info: The Tibetan "mala chain" with its 108 balls is the prayer chain of Hinduism and Buddhism. It can be worn as a necklace or bracelet, but it is actually a meditation aid. The malas are often made of gemstones or seeds and have a small pendant (guru bead) on them so that one can sense when a round is over.
The 108 balls correspond to 4x 27 beads. You have to transform 27 passions into 27 qualities of mind and overcome 27 defilements of the heart in order to attain 27 qualities. More on this right here.
- Tibetan mala from the brand AYLISS ♥ Many years of experience in making jewelry from gemstones & co.
- Prayer chain made of 108 beads (+ chain pendant) on an elastic cord.
- Diameter of the lava balls of your choice. About 6 or 8mm.
- Circumference of the necklace approx. 64 or 86 cm.
- Note: Jewelery made from real natural stones. Slight deviations from the photos are therefore possible.