Fine 6mm gemstone mala in violet or black.
Buddhist mala necklace made of purple or black gemstones and with a long tassel. The 108 beads have a diameter of approx. 6mm and are knotted on an elastic band.
There is a small knot between each bead. So the ball chain can be easily counted. A silver-colored ball is inserted above the tassel as a “guru bead” that bears the “Om Mani Padme Hum” symbol.
There are two variants to choose from: Amethyst (purple) or obsidian beads (black). The long tassel comes in a matching color. – Above all, the elegant black variant is also very suitable as men's jewelry.
info: The Tibetan "mala chain" with its 108 balls is the prayer chain of Hinduism and Buddhism. It can be worn as a fine necklace or bracelet, but is actually a meditation aid - much like the rosary in Christianity or the tasbih in Islam. The malas are often made of high-quality gemstones and have a small pendant (guru bead) so that you can tell when a round is over.
The 108 balls are composed of 4×27 beads. In meditation, it is necessary to transform the 27 passions into 27 mental qualities and to overcome 27 defilements of the heart in order to attain 27 qualities. More on this here..
- Tibetan mala from the brand AYLISS ♥ Many years of experience in making jewelry from gemstones & co.
- Prayer beads made of 108 polished stone beads on knotted stretch cord.
- Two colors to choose from. Purple amethyst or black obsidian.
- Diameter of the gemstone balls approx. 6mm.
- Length of the tassel approx. 9cm.
- Circumference of the necklace approx. 82cm.
- Weight approx. 40-45g.
- Supplied with a small gift box.
- Note: Jewelery made from real gemstones. Slight deviations from the photos are therefore possible.