Orange tasbih made of 2,0cm agate beads.
Heavy gemstone prayer beads made of extra large eight balls. The natural stone beads have an orange marbled hue and are approximately 20mm in diameter. The prayer beads are decorated with a pretty zinc alloy double metal tassel.
There are different lengths to choose from: 33, 45, 66 or 99 beads.
info: Misbaha or more commonly Tasbih (Tesbih, Tespih) are the Islamic prayer chains that serve to praise God. Like the Christian rosary or the Tibetan mala, they support prayer or meditation. At the same time, a tasbih is often worn as a talisman and necklace.
Typically, the misbaha has 99 beads (the 99 names of Allah) divided into three sections of 33. 33 Tasbihs are also common. Other lengths are less typical, but may also be used.
- ALBASHAN Brand Islamic Prayer Beads ♥ Experienced Tasbih Necklaces Manufacturer.
- Orange Agate Balls (natural gemstone).
- Diameter approx. 20mm.
- Length selectable. 33, 45, 66 or 99 beads.
- Length with 33 beads approx. 52cm (with tassel).
- Weight approx 400g.
- Necklace made of real gemstones, slight deviations from the photos are therefore possible.