enchanting MoonMoon The moon stands for the feminine, the night and for rhythmic change. Read more ...-OwlBird Birds are a symbol of freedom and happiness and are often associated with the soul. Read more ... made of 925 vintage sterling silver.
eye catcher! A lively pendant with an owl in the moon, worked in many details. The pretty animal wears two radiant blue zirconiaEyesEye Eyes are considered the "window to the soul" and are always an eye-catcher as jewelry! Read more .... The crescent moon is with a celticCeltic knot The endless Celtic braided patterns are often associated with eternal love. Read more ... Braided pattern decorated to the InfinityInfinity A lying eight is the symbol for infinity and "eternal love". Read more ... remind.
Finally, three bird feathers swing beneath the moon, making the nocturnal motif almost like a dream catcherdream catcher The Indian dream catchers are said to fulfill wishes and bring good luck! Read more ... appears. The solid round chain suspension is decorated with a fine dot pattern.
The silver has been slightly oxidized for the slight vintage look. A matching necklace can be supplied on request.
info: The owl is often associated with the moon - after all, both are pronounced figures of the night. The owl is often said to convey deep wisdom through its radiant eyes. The bird feathers not only complement the motif visually very nicely. The dream catcher is said to protect us from bad dreams and keep the good ones.
A pretty and playful lucky charm!
- Brand silver jewelry EUDORA ♥ Great design, always comes in good quality.
- Owl Pendant made of 100% Sterling Silver (925), Nickel Free, Lead Free, Cadmium Free, Hypoallergenic.
- Highly polished and slightly oxidized.
- Dimensions approx. 11 x 40mm (height with suspension).
- Weight: approx. 4,91g.
- On request with 925 silver chain. Link chain (1,1mm), length approx. 45 or 50cm.
- Delivery with jewelry box. Perfect for giving away!