925 pendant with a tree of lifetree of life The symbol of the tree of life connects us to creation and life itself. Read more ... in the rune circle.
A round pendant with a gnarled tree of life that has many small leaves and intertwined branches and roots. The old tree is surrounded by an open ring of runes.
The Nordic-Germanic piece of jewelery is equally suitable for women and men. On request, the chic chain pendant can be delivered with a delicate silver chain or a black waxed leather strap.
info: The tree of life is the great world ash tree Yggdrasil. The mighty tree plays a central role in Norse mythology (Edda) and is a symbol of the cosmic order. Yggdrasil connects the world with the sky and carries nine worlds within itself.
The runes were not just written characters for the Germans, but also served as magical symbols. You can still buy rune oracles today.
- Rune silver jewelry from the brand EUDORA ♥ Great designs, always comes in good quality.
- Germanic pendant made of 100% sterling silver (925), nickel-free, lead-free, cadmium-free, hypoallergenic.
- Highly polished and slightly oxidized.
- Dimensions approx. 22 x 31mm (height with suspension).
- Weight approx 3,29g.
- With a necklace on request.
– 925 silver chain (1,0mm), approx. 45 or 50cm long.
– Or with a black wax leather strap, approx. 60cm long.
- Delivery with a jewelry box. Perfect for giving away!