Viking rune amulet with Odin's knot in 925 vintage silver.
A round pendant with Viking symbolism. In the circle of runes lie two crossing battle axes and a shield containing Odin's knot. The suspension for the necklace is with two small celticCeltic knot The endless Celtic braided patterns are often associated with eternal love. Read more ... node (triquetteTriplet The triqueta is a special form of the Celtic knot. Read more ...) decorated. The finely crafted piece of jewelry is slightly oxidized.
The amulet comes with a matching silver chain or a black waxed leather strap. It is particularly suitable as men's jewelry, for example for fans of the Middle Ages, bikers, rockers or chain pendants from the "black scene".
info: The piece of jewelry combines several Viking or pagan symbols. In the center lies Odin's knot "Valknut", also known as "Hrungnir-HeartHeart The heart carries love and it says who we are. Read more ..." referred to as. It connects life with death and is often - as here - surrounded by a ring of runes (Futhark). Of course, the ax stands for strength and was an important status symbol that is also often worn as an amulet. Finally, the two Celtic triple knots above the motif. They are reminiscent of the triple horn of Odin, which symbolizes wisdom and inspiration.
- Motif jewelry of the brand EUDORA ♥ Great designs, always comes in good quality.
- Pendant made of 100% sterling silver (925), nickel free, lead free, cadmium free, hypoallergenic.
- Highly polished and oxidized.
- Dimensions approx. 21,3 x 30,6mm (height with suspension).
- Weight approx 4,22g.
- With a necklace on request.
– Silver chain (1,1mm), approx. 45 or 50cm long. Or a wax leather strap, about 60cm.
- Delivery with a jewelry box. Perfect for giving away!
L *** s -
Good goods, arrived in the stated time, thank you.
S *** z -
Excellent quality products, 100% recommendation!
Beautiful design - recommendation and gladly again!