Ornate 925 chain pendant with a rabbit in mother-of-pearlMoonMoon The moon stands for the feminine, the night and for rhythmic change. Read more ....
A mythical moon pendant with a rabbit. The crescent moon shimmers in colorful abalone mother-of-pearl and is embellished with sections of vintage silver. In contrast, the very geometrically designed silver rabbit almost looks like a folded origami figure.
An unusual piece of jewellery. On request, the pretty chain pendant comes with a matching 925 silver chain.
info: Of the "moon bunny” is mainly known in Asia and Central America, where one believes to recognize a rabbit in the pattern of the moon. According to a Buddhist legend, the rabbit showed a special willingness to make sacrifices and was immortalized in the moon by the Master of Heaven as thanks.
- Brand silver jewelry EUDORA ♥ Great design, always comes in good quality.
- Motif pendant made of 100% sterling silver (925), nickel-free, lead-free, cadmium-free, hypoallergenic.
- Highly polished and oxidized.
- Dimensions approx. 21 x 31mm (height with suspension).
- Weight approx 3,43g.
- With a 925 necklace on request. Link chain type (1,1 mm), length approx. 45 or 50 cm.
- Delivery with jewelry box. Perfect for giving away!